I was nominated by Lisa over at TheRebirthofLisa for the Epically Awesome Award and I’m super excited. Why? Because someone thinks that I’m epically awesome outside of me and my crew. LOL!
Seriously folks, I’m excited anytime someone thinks of me to bring attention to my little blog.
The Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Share ten awesome facts about yourself
- Nominate ten blogs
So here goes:
I couldn’t think of ten awesome things about myself, but I wanted to tell you some awesome things about me…
- I’m awesome because I blog about my life. Real stuff. No filters and no fluff. I try to keep bad words to a minimum because I’m a mommy and I don’t want my son to repeat me but I will make up a word in a minute. I’ve been known to do so. LOL.
- I’m awesome because even in the midst of some of the worst storms in my life I was able to find my way out. Not by my own accord, but my faith in God. I’ve been able to be a better and stronger version of me. I’m a firm believer in women asking for help and not trying to be superwoman. It gets exhausting.
- I’m awesome because I can smoke a stogie and sip champagne while wearing tennis shoes and still feel sexy. I learned that at 40 it’s okay to just be you. Whatever it is you want to do, just do it and not care what others think. It’s taken time, but I’m getting there.
The Nominees Are Totally Awesome:
- Elizabeth from The Crumbs of My Life
- Rebecca from A Journey With You
- Maria from MariaJob
- Nisthur from Poem Hobby
- Roxanne from The Whatever Mom
- Deb from Debwashere
- Cautiously Optimistic from The Single Ladies Blog
- Blair from The Shameful Sheep
- Your BadAss Auntie from Badass Auntie
- Nena from You Unfolded
Please check out their blogs!