I wanted to share my 2015 report. Apparently, my favorite post was Missing Him which was an ode to my new friend who still makes me smile and did so yesterday when we worked out together. I’m hoping that 2016 brings you more followers, more posts and more interactions with your readers.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 13,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 5 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.
I was nominated by Lisa over at TheRebirthofLisa for the Epically Awesome Award and I’m super excited. Why? Because someone thinks that I’m epically awesome outside of me and my crew. LOL!
Seriously folks, I’m excited anytime someone thinks of me to bring attention to my little blog.
The Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Share ten awesome facts about yourself
- Nominate ten blogs
So here goes:
I couldn’t think of ten awesome things about myself, but I wanted to tell you some awesome things about me…
- I’m awesome because I blog about my life. Real stuff. No filters and no fluff. I try to keep bad words to a minimum because I’m a mommy and I don’t want my son to repeat me but I will make up a word in a minute. I’ve been known to do so. LOL.
- I’m awesome because even in the midst of some of the worst storms in my life I was able to find my way out. Not by my own accord, but my faith in God. I’ve been able to be a better and stronger version of me. I’m a firm believer in women asking for help and not trying to be superwoman. It gets exhausting.
- I’m awesome because I can smoke a stogie and sip champagne while wearing tennis shoes and still feel sexy. I learned that at 40 it’s okay to just be you. Whatever it is you want to do, just do it and not care what others think. It’s taken time, but I’m getting there.
The Nominees Are Totally Awesome:
- Elizabeth from The Crumbs of My Life
- Rebecca from A Journey With You
- Maria from MariaJob
- Nisthur from Poem Hobby
- Roxanne from The Whatever Mom
- Deb from Debwashere
- Cautiously Optimistic from The Single Ladies Blog
- Blair from The Shameful Sheep
- Your BadAss Auntie from Badass Auntie
- Nena from You Unfolded
Please check out their blogs!
I am now at over 200 followers! I have 218 followers to the blog, 318 on Twitter and 259 on my Facebook page. I’m super excited and I want to thank all of you for walking with me on this journey. I know it seems like a little thing to post a thank you for reaching over 200, but this is a big deal for me. I am super excited!
For my new followers I want to scream “Welcome to my blog! I hope you see this blog as something you can relate to whether in faith, parenting, friendship, family, social injustices and/or relationships, I have something for everyone. I want to let you in to who I am and what I’m about. “
For my “old” followers, thank you for sticking with me on this journey. Your encouragement, likes and/or my comments on my posts have helped me continue when the road seems dim. You are truly appreciated.
I know that sometimes my posts seem like a hodgepodge of things from religion, to social issues to parenting or relationships but trust that this is my life. My wacky 40-year-old life that I love. I write about what matters to me or what is on my mind. I try to keep the posts to 5 a week, but sometimes the week is rough and I have more to say. Just stick with me though.
Thank you again for following and you are truly appreciated.