It’s September dear friends. A new month. A new chance of possibilities. It is the first Friday of the month. How are you with your goals? What are your wishes for September?
My Personal Goals for September:
- Take Munch to an amusement park
- Attend Back to School Night
- Spend time with family in Tennessee
- Prepare Munch for school
- Celebrate Mr. C’s birthday
My Blog Goals for September:
- Increase my Twitter followers by 10%
- Increase my Instagram followers by 10%
- Increase my WordPress followers by 10%
- Write 3 articles this month to be published on other websites
- Restructure my blog layout
That’s about it for me. I have both personal and blog goals. I’m heading into my busy season at work so please bear with me if I’m slow to reading your posts. I will read them, but the next couple of months will be hectic.
This month, I wish you the cool autumn breeze of September as you walk down the street. I wish you the most vibrant leaf colors you’ve ever seen on trees in your neighborhood. I wish you the peace and satisfaction of knowing that everything is as it should be. Happy September friends!