I was nominated for a Liebser Award by Sandy at Poot’s Notes. I’m super excited because I love the blogger community and anything designed to strengthen and grow my followers is a blessing. We are truly a village encouraging each other in this quest for world domination. LOL! No, seriously it helps that we respect the craft and want to help each other grow our blogs.
The Liebster Award recognizes bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I only have 106 as of today, but thankfully I’m growing so I qualified. Yeah!
Okay, the rules are:
1 – Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2 – Answer the 10 questions given by the nominator.
3 – Nominate and link 10 bloggers (with less than 200 followers).
4 – Notify all the bloggers you’ve nominated.
5 – Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
So, here are the questions I have to answer:
1. What is your dream destination?
Fiji. I love the beach and clear blue water and can’t wait to visit.
2. If you could have one dream come true, what would it be?
To end hunger in America. Many people in this country experience food shortages and I’m keenly aware of this issue. It pains me to think about children going to bed hungry.
3. Are you an animal lover?
Yes. I love dogs.
4. What is your favorite book?
Assata by Assata Shakur. Changed my life in college.
5. What is the one thing you would change about yourself and it can be anything, or nothing?
I would change the way I viewed relationships and marriage. I used to initially view marriage as an archaic form of slavery. LOL! Thankfully, that has changed.
6. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Give 30% to the government for taxes. Give my church 10% in the form of an educational endowment. Invest 50%. Buy a house. Travel and still work. Munch wouldn’t have to worry about college.
7. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Being able to share my life with people.
8. Do you have any celebrity friends?
I know people who are celebrities that I went to high school with. However, everyone is a celebrity in my book.
9. What is one personal goal?
To reduce my debt.
10. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Spaghetti. My son loves it.
I’ve selected the following 10 blogs to nominate for this award. Please go check them out and follow:
10. The Curves Blog
Here are my 10 questions:
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
2. What are some of the things you hope your blog can bring about in the world?
3. Do you ever write about social issues?
4. How long have you been blogging?
5. What do you see as the biggest obstacle in growing your blog?
6. How often do you blog?
7. What are some of the things you want readers or visitors to know about your blog?
8. What country do you reside in?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. Who is your favorite musician?
Thank you again for the nomination and congratulations to my fellow bloggers!