I got nominated for a Liebster Award again!
Thank you goes to Cassandra Pinson of Tallentales. She has a wonderful blog and you can check her out here: Tallentales
Questions from Tallentales to Me:
- What is the inspiration behind the name of your blog? When I started writing my blog on the recommendation of a girlfriend who started blogging, I tried to come up with the perfect name. I couldn’t. LOL. So, I started thinking what is it that I want to say? I had no idea but I realized that it was my point of view. Thomas is my last name so that was how I came up with the name of my blog. It was my point of view. Whether you agree, disagree or could care less it is my high horse journalistic point of view.
- What do you like to do in your spare time? Read and go to the movies. I also just started meditating so I do this nightly.
- What are five things you can’t live without? My son, my sanity, my cell phone, my family and my friends.
- Define the perfect day. Laying in the cool wind on a blanket under a tree thanking God for life. No plans. Just existing.
- What are you afraid of? Success and not being a good mother.
- What is your favorite memory? Feeling my son kick for the first time.
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you? Falling as I was walking across campus when in college. I fell at the big “M” as you drive in the University of Maryland’s College Park campus and rolled in front of a car. It was humiliating.
- What is the most crazy experience you’ve had while you’ve been out with your child/children? Recently it was when my doctor asked munch did he know who Maya Angelou was and he replied, “Michael Angelou’s wife.” Yep, I was embarrassed.
- Name a place you’d like to live. Hawaii
- If you were a superhero, what would you secret power be? Mind reading
- The best things in life are? Free. Family, friends, faith and love.
A Thomas Point of View’s Nominee’s:
Here are the rules:
- Create a blog post on your site, answering the questions below.
- In your post, link back to the blog that nominated you.
- Complete the questions.
- Select your nominees. New bloggers, 200 followers or so.
- Provide them with these instructions.
- Assign them 11 questions to answer
- When you are finished, come back to the blog that nominated you, and comment with the link to your blog post so that they can read your answers.
Questions for my nominees:
- Why did you start to blog?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Do you find it difficult to write?
- What are you most proud of about your writing?
- What is one thing that you wish you could change in this country?
- Would you consider yourself a role model?
- Describe your typical day.
- Donuts or bagels?
- What do you think about gun violence in the U.S.?
- What is one piece of advice you could give to anyone?
- Have your dreams come true?