I always imagine that if something were to happen to me today; what would I want my kids to know about life? I thought about it, and I came up with 6 lessons that I think they should know.
6 Things I Want My Kids to Know
- Know yourself. It’s harder than it sounds, but once you figure it out handling the world will be a lot easier. Knowing yourself is as simple as listening to the little voice that guides you. The problem is there are times when you will want to ignore it. However, my advise is don’t ignore the little voice. It’s always right!
- Love yourself. This kind of goes with knowing yourself. Love yourself when nobody else does. When no one else is around you always have the love of yourself. Loving yourself is the most powerful thing you can do.
- Cherish Your Loved One. Cherish the people who have enriched your life, they won’t be here forever. Take time, soak up the moments, take in the lessons. Those moments will stay with you a life time.
- Eat Healthy. Good food helps you perform better in life. Give your body the best, so you are prepared to be the best everyday.
- Don’t Get Discouraged. There will be somethings in your life that won’t workout the way you want. However, in the end you will see that the situation worked out the way it was supposed to or even better.
- Something so simple can change the course of your day. A smile can also help another person’s day. It’s free, easy, and can make a world of difference.
Post contributed by Healing Mama! Here’s her bio:
My name is Healing Mama. I love anything that can help us live a better quality of life,emotionally, physically, spiritually, and mentally. I also share my journey through motherhood, my weight loss, military life and general tips.
I have a daughter (Honey Bee) and a son (Bumble Bee). They are my two very busy bee’s You will hear a lot about them! Come to my blog and hang out at: http://healingmamaremedies.blogspot.com and check me out on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Healingmama85