It’s the first day of March. It’s the last month in the first quarter. It’s still time to get your goals on. What is it that you want to accomplish this first quarter? I’m still mulling through some of my goals. Changing the dates and adding/removing things that I want to accomplish in 2019. There is no rush. I got this. So do you.
I’m excited about the possibility of warmer weather. I love spring. I hate allergies, but the changing seasons matter to me. I guess that’s what I’m looking forward to the most. The changing season.
Things that I’ve got going on this month…
- A certification class. I let my certifications expire so I am now back in class to study and retake the tests. Life sucks! LOL. But, no I should have paid attention. Being in management now has taken me by surprise. It’s a lot of work managing people and projects. I will make sure this doesn’t happen again.
- Getting the sales up for the PTA website on our t-shirts and sweatshirt sales. I asked for it. I took up the charge. Now, I need to make it happen. Unfortunately the meetings are during my weekly class sessions so I can’t make it but I’m data collecting and sharing.
- My chapter for my sorority is celebrating their 25th anniversary. I’m super excited, but I’m also on the committee and working on the favors for all the guests. It’s a lot of work and I’m happy to report that it will be over on the 9th.
- Writing a piece to get published on one of my favorite blogs. I’ll tell you if and when it does. I’m optimistic and I am going to think positive things on this one. I want to get my words out to the masses. Even more so than now.
- Get my fundraising page up and running for my March for Babies that I will be participating in again this year. Look out for it and please consider donating. No amount is too small.
That’s about it loves. I am working like no tomorrow. I want to get back on track with mindfully choosing my passion and executing my dreams. There’s no place like the present and I just need to remember that it is a gift.
Welcome to March! What’s going on with you?
If you’re interested in being a guest blogger, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Want to keep in touch? You can find me on social media at the following links: Twitter @mskeeinmd, Facebook page A Thomas Point of View and my Instagram page @mskeeinmd.