Happy Saturday Folks!
I got tagged by JennyMarie4 at Peace from Panic to do the Happiness Tag Challenge. I wanted to participate because I wanted to put more positive thoughts in the world. Allow us to focus on other things than the tragedies that are occurring every day or focusing solely on our problems. I loved the idea of focusing on things that make you happy. Counting your blessings so to speak.
So, what things make me happy? Check them out…
Five things that make me happy:
- Being a mommy. Munch is the greatest blessing I’ve received and I love being his mommy. I never thought motherhood would be such an awesome and challenging blessing, but it is. I wouldn’t wish for anything more. Mothers rock!
- Iced Coffee. I’m a coffee lover and sometimes I just want a big ole’ cup of coffee goodness. I do take cream and sugar in my coffee. I like to watch the condensation form on my cup when it’s hot as heck outside. It’s the little things.
- Hugs. I love hugs. I love getting and giving hugs. I think hugs allow people to feel your energy and know that you are praying for them. That you wish them only the best.
- Friends. I’ve been blessed with some of the most amazing friends that I could have ever imagined. I am thankful for them all. Friendships and reconnecting with friends always make me happy.
- Love. It feels good to be loved and be in love. Love makes me happy. It gives me strength. It encourages me. It chastises me. It pushes me to just be better.
Five songs that make me happy:
I have so many, but here are a few…
- “Happy” by Pharell
- “Adore” by Prince
- “No More Drama” by Mary J Blige
- “Before I Let Go” by Maze & Frankie Beverly
- “Butterflies” by Michael Jackson
I nominate the following bloggers to continue the happiness tag by writing about five things that make them happy and five songs that stir happiness in their hearts. These bloggers are awesome and I enjoy their writing. I hope that you will check them out because they are pretty awesome.
Gwin aka Lady G at Seek The Best Blog
Jess at Not The Average Mama
Grace at Grow with Me
Molly at Speechbaby
Alitha at A Perfectly Flawed Ruby