This is the last Friday of the month and it it’s Freedom Friday. So, I am sharing some photos to my phone and sharing a little bit about me with my new followers. Which has increased more than 5% the last week.
Thanks to all those that followmy blog, reblog, interact and share my material. You are the reason for this growth and I say thank you. Whether you are a new follower or an old follower, I truly value each and everyone of you. I’m so thankful.
Some things about me…
- I’m a Capricorn or at least I was until I discovered that there are actually 13 zodiac signs instead of 12 and 86% of the people were born under the wrong sign. Go figure. Apparently now I’m a Sagittarius. I’m gonna pass on that one. The real schedule looks like this.
Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11 – April 18
Aries: April 18 – May 13
Taurus: May 13 – June 21
Gemini: June 21 – July 20
Cancer: July 20 – Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 – Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 – Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 – Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 – Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 – Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 – Jan 20
- I usually try and take blogging breaks on the weekends. I do. Sometimes I fail at it, but the weekends I try to reserve for my family and friends. I try to be engaged in the moment so I really don’t read on the weekends. This means Monday through Wednesday I will be catching up on a lot of posts. Don’t be surprised when you get multiple likes in a day. I’m playing catch-up.
- I love being a mommy. Even when it is stressful and I wonder was I cut out for this, there are moments that being Munch’s mom makes me feel like I’m still winning.
- I struggle with co-parenting. Yes, it’s true. I struggle to find a balance on what is in the best interest of my son. I do a lot of self-analyzing (probably more than my ex) but I always want to make sure that I’m not doing anything out of spite. I will share with you the good, bad and the ugly. When his dad and I are in alignment it’s good. When we’re not…who knows?
- If you find me on Facebook and want to send me a Friend Request, please make sure that you send me a message if I don’t know who you are. I get so many friend requests from folks that I have no idea who they are. If we’ve corresponded on our blogs, then make sure you say that. Otherwise, I will think you weird and creepy and I will decline it.
- I LOVE the fall. This is the best time of the year for me and you will see me attending all kinds of events with Munch. Pumpkin patches and apple picking. We also have a wedding in October and I can’t wait.
- I take A LOT of selfies. Why? Because I struggle with body self-esteem issues and I think it’s important to take photos of yourself that you love. You should always want to capture yourself in the best possible light. If I were to die tomorrow, trust me when I say that my mom will hopefully pick some great photos for my funeral program. I’m giving her options. LOL!
Here are some recent flicks from my camera: