Hello my faithful and wonderful readers. I am taking a blogging break from May 31, 2018 through June 15, 2018. I will be on medical leave. Don’t worry, I will be fine. All glory goes to God because I know HE has me.
However, I need you. I need guest bloggers. If you would like to guest host on my blog during this time, let me know and I would love to host you.
What do you have to do? Here are my housekeeping items because there are always rules. I need you to know what you’re getting into. Here goes…
- Read through my site. I discuss everything about life, love, dating, parenting and relationships and anything in between. Keep with my genre topics.
- Make it fun and relateable. Your goal is to get the reader to want to know more about you and to follow you.
- Respond to any comments a reader leaves on my page. This is a must for me. Let them know that you appreciate their response on your post and answer any questions.
- Keep the swearing to a minimum. I love a good curse word two, but your post shouldn’t be all about your invention of new curse words.
- Posts should be between 250-800 words
- Create a catchy title
- Reblog and share on your site and social media handles
I will be scheduling posts in advance and reading through comments and responding to some posts in between my recovery. If you’re interested, please email me at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance.
Want to keep in touch? You can find me on social media at the following links: Twitter @mskeeinmd, Facebook page A Thomas Point of View and my Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/mskeeinmd/.