I never thought I’d reach 21. I used to feel that was old, but growing old doesn’t scare me anymore. I just want to have done something super special and have had someone to do it with. – Edward Furlong
Today is my 40th birthday. I can’t believe that I’m actually 40. I used to think that 40 was old until I started approaching 40. Then I decided to not judge. So, in honor of having lived 40 years on this earth, I wanted to share my birthday wishes before I blow out the candles in a few hours.
- I wish continued growth personally and professionally.
- I wish that my insurance coverage would drop dramatically in November.
- I wish that my son would complete levels three and four of swim.
- I wish that I could go out of the country this year.
- I wish that I could do Myrtle Beach again this year with my son.
- I wish that I finish my book.
- I wish that my book when finished is good.
- I wish that my friends have happy, healthy and functioning relationships.
- I wish that I can drink more champagne this year.
- I wish that I can slow dance in the rain.
- I wish that I could learn to speak a little French so that I can communicate with my son.
- I wish that I learn a little more patience.
- I wish for more.
Happy Birthday to me!