As you know spring is here! Although the temperatures here are spring-like today (70 will be the high), I had to start my list and spring clean. What kind of cleaning do I need to do? Cleaning both my personal and professional lives.
Some of the things that I want to do personally:
- Pack away my winter clothes in an organized fashion and get those totes in some closets. They are just collecting space in the corners.
- Repaint my dining room wall that was damaged last year due to multiple pipe bursts. I think I was too emotionally drained to repaint. I need to do this.
- Change my bathroom colors. I need something warm and brighter. I need to feel energized and excited.
- Organize and donate excess clothes and toys in munch’s room. It’s overflowing and I’m getting tired of tripping over it all.
- Finish my book.
Some of the things that I want to do professionally:
- Attend this conference locally on April 25th. I need the credits for my re- certification for a professional license I hold.
- Get re-certified.
- Get another certification.
- Find a mentor.
That’s it. I know it seems like a lot, but I really have to focus and get my mind right. Clear out the winter fog and get busy. I hate lists, but I know if I don’t right it down I can’t remember anything. What about you? What kind of spring cleaning are you planning to do?