I love to take pictures. I mean do you know how hard it is to find the perfect shot when you’re over 40? There’s a lot of work that goes into that shot. Things like…
- Taking the shot from multiple angles to get the right lighting
- Taking multiple shots so that my double chin doesn’t show (really it’s just an illusion)
- Taking the shot in speed burst method while adjusting your head movement ever so slightly for the perfect shot
- Taking the shot with a selfie stick so that your round face appears slimmer
- Taking the shot with just the right smile to not show too much teeth or too little teeth. A smirk? Yeah, that’s cool
I say all this because it is a lot for women to try to find the perfect shot whether to put up on a dating website, Facebook or Instagram. When you’re over 40 you have to try a little harder because you’re not as young as you were plus you don’t want to look like an underage video vixen.
My best feature? Definitely my smile. I can create the perfect smirk that leaves people wondering what I’m thinking. Usually, I’m thinking “Dang, this is hard.”
It’s superficial that we strive for the perfect picture. But, I will keep trying because it is so worth it when the picture comes out just right and your lazy eye looks lustful instead of droopy.
Ah, the joys of dating over 40!