I know that you are hurting. I know that life right now seems unbearable. The pain that you feel when people who love you seem to disrespect you and your feelings has you wondering what the hell did you do. You cry. You try to explain. You become emotionally drained. You blame you.
You think that there is something wrong with you. What could you have done to make people treat you so bad? When will joy come? Why can’t people just be of good character? You toss and turn and try to find joy in the little things so people don’t see your tears. So, your friends don’t see the pain behind your fictitious smile.
But, I want to tell you this sis…F*CK THEM!
You have to stop trying to figure out what you did and start eliminating people from your life that don’t wish you well. See sis, you only have one life to live and you don’t have time for folks wishing to destroy your happiness. Not everyone will be happy for you. Some will envy you. Some will turn their own unhappiness with life on you and make you think that it is your fault.
But, it’s not.
You need to understand that no matter how fair that you are or how fairly you treat people that some people need you to be miserable with them. It’s in times of chaos that I want you to remember how intricately and divinely made you are. I need you to seek comfort in knowing that if you live your best life and be a good person then F*CK what other people say or do.
How do you know if you should say F*CK You?
- Do they pay your bills? Nope, then you should say F*CK you and your non-paying a**. I don’t need you to survive and you can kick rocks.
- Do they pay your salary? Nope. Say – F*CK you because you are a non-important factor in my livelihood.
- Do they provide any of your basic needs? Nope. Say – F*CK you and all that you think you are. Your opinions have no bearing on my survival.
- Are they malicious in their words and deeds to you? Yes. Say – F*CK you and your selfish tail. I hope that you find someone who treats you ten times as bad as you treat me so you can hopefully learn the error of your ways.
- Are they living a life in which you admire by being of good character? No. Say – F*CK you and get your own life. Grow up and take care of yourself for at least 3 years and maybe I will learn to respect you.
- Are they disrespectful to you in written, verbal or in any physical form? Yes. Say – F*CK you and all that you are and stand for. I don’t have to take your BS and you should just go kick rocks, enroll in college and one day get a job where you can afford to buy a clue.
Little sis – Sometimes it’s easier to hold on to people and things that hurt us instead of walking away. But, you have to let go and love people from a distance. Don’t trust those that don’t wish you well. Don’t let them occupy space in your mind. You deserve to take care of your own mental health first.