It’s the first day of May! Happy May Day! We survived another month. Yay! Have you set your monthly goals yet?
I am writing my down. I am just trying to get it all together. There is a lot going on. Having survived “Sprinter” (spring and winter) I think spring is finally here. Definitely more outdoor fun.
Now, that I’m done with the A to Z Challenge I’m going to spend more time blogging. I’ve missed you guys. I’ve missed sharing my life with you. I’ll be having surgery at the end of the month so I won’t be posting as much. I am looking for volunteers to post while I’m recovering, so please let me know if you are interested.
Here are my goals for May:
- Submit at least one article for publication
- Post at least 3 times a week
- Schedule posts on the 2 Facebook groups I moderate and my own blog
- Surgery preparation
- Schedule a couple of blog posts
- Attend sorority events and meeting
- Brunch with my girls
- Pay off Brennan’s summer camp
- Write at least 25 pages in my book this month (this will be the hardest)
That’s it for me. What are your goals? Are you interested in guest posting while I’m out on medical?