It is 2018 and we’ve survived. Another year is about to begin. Have you made resolutions? Set goals? What will 2018 look like for you?
Start imagining and lining out what you want for this year. Let’s work together to make sure that we attain our goals. Have an amazing year.
I’m wishing you nothing but the best for 2016! If you didn’t reach your goals for 2015 it is okay. Try again. That’s the best thing about the new year. A fresh start. Leave yesterday’s troubles in the past and start fresh.
Thank you for being an invaluable piece in my life. This blogger community is like family and I’ve met so many wonderful bloggers that have inspired and encouraged me along the way. I’ve met so many readers who have sent me emails or text messages to say that they love reading my posts. That is awesome! I thank you for that.
Growth. That is what I’m wishing for in 2016. I have over 300 followers which has doubled this year. I’m hoping to double that number by the end of 2016. I just want to write what I think and hope that people will enjoy it.
Happy New Year Everyone!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
This is the last time we will celebrate Christmas in 2015. This is our holy day where we want to remember that Jesus is the reason for the season. Let us take time to remember that amidst gift giving, bountiful meals or volunteering.
Jesus is the reason for the season!
6 For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
Galatians 6:9 (NRSV)
9 So let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvest time, if we do not give up.
Today is the first day of spring. I love spring. It is a new season that brings about rebirth. It’s cold and snowing here today, but I’m still smiling. I want you to do the same. So, let’s shrug off the winter blues and step into this season with strength and purpose. We will be resilient and victorious this season!
Here are some things that are on my agenda this spring:
- Spring Parent/Teacher conference next week at munch’s school.
- Spring Soccer or Football? We couldn’t get on the same team as last Spring because the age group was full on the Jets. So, we’re looking into getting on another team or playing tackle football. Munch went to practice and said he liked it. But, am I ready? No. I will keep you updated. LOL
- Baltimore Zoo with munch and his friends in a couple of weeks. He is so excited.
- My munch turns 7 on April 30th and I’m doing cupcakes and juice boxes at his school.
- My munch will have his official birthday party on May 2nd.
- I’m going home to Tennessee on May 9th for my grandmother’s mother’s day celebration. I’m bringing munch who is excited to ride on an airplane again.
- I have a wedding in Baltimore Memorial Day weekend. I can’t wait.
So, those are my confirmed plans this spring, but I’m always busy so we will see what get’s added to my schedule. LOL! I’m looking forward to whatever God has in store for me because winter had me catching the blues and spring has me excited about possibilities. Ya’ll know I love possibilities right?
Be blessed loves!