Happy New Year!
It’s another year and another opportunity for progress. That’s all we can hope for. We are not looking for perfection. Just get in the race and improve your score. Trust me it helps. I’m learning to not focus on the overwhelming tasks but to take things bit by bit. It will get done.
One of my goals for 2019 is to make more memories. I’m going to be 44 in two days and there are so many things that I want to experience. I want to fall in love again and I want to go on vacation this year with Munch. I need to get to planning.
I have some goals that I’m trying to get to but I’ll share more about them later. I just want to say to each and every one of you…May your dreams be brighter, your soul lighter and your heart heavier with the love you feel for others this year. I love you all.
Want to keep in touch? You can find me on social media at the following links: Twitter @mskeeinmd, Facebook page A Thomas Point of View and my Instagram page @mskeeinmd.
Happy New Year!
Wishing you all the best this day and all year through. Remember to leave your past behind and usher into a new day and a new year with a new attitude. Be grateful. Be consistent. Resolve to make up your rules up as you go along and live life to the fullest. You are destined for greatness and your breakthrough is on its way!
As this year is coming to a close, I wanted to breathe a huge sigh of relief and say “Dog Gone We Made It!” Yep, we survived 2014. It flew by and as we get ready to usher in a new year it is incumbent on us to reflect on what things we did and what we hope to do differently in the upcoming year. Yeah 2015!
I told you that I love hope because it is filled of possibilities, well this is an awesome time for me because it is the time that I can hope for new things. I don’t do resolutions. I try to look over my life for the last 12 months and resolve to do better with somethings or to try new things. Things that are measurable and can actually be accomplished.
So, what do I resolve to do in 2015?
- Laugh more – Truly. I think this year, I’ve laughed more than I ever had in the last 3 years. It is awesome and I want to keep it up.
- More – I talked about wanting more earlier this year and that’s what I intend to do. Ask for more, give more and be more. I can change my mind if I want too. More says I’m worth it.
- Travel – My car insurance took me for a loop this year, so I can’t afford much, but I would love to take day trips or weekend getaways.
- Meet new people – This year I’ve met 5 new people that I actually talk to on a consistent basis. We are developing and nurturing friendships. I want to keep that up.
- Continue to grow – I spent many years hiding in the uncomfortable spaces by trying not to be noticed or let people know what I wanted. I don’t want to do that.
- Dance in the rain – Yep, I want to do it. Not sure when because let’s be real…A sister doesn’t like to mess up her hair. LOL! But, I want to do it.
- Finish my book – I want to bring the characters to life for you. Not to become rich, but that I may grow and share my work with people who will find it both interesting and relevant.
- Learn two more things about myself – This year I’ve learned quite a few things about myself and I pray that learning process will continue because it is only then that I can love, learn, redirect and accept the things that I need to change.
- Let go – I want to truly let go of some of the things that created barriers and walls in my life. I want to bring them down and mend some relationships, but more importantly, heal.
That’s it for me. Not really resolutions but a list of hopeful things that I would love to accomplish in 2015. What about you?