I wanted to share my top 12 posts of 2016. It’s been a great 2016 and I’m thankful for the growth this blog has seen, but mainly for all of you who choose to follow me. If you’re new to the blog or a regular follower, here’s a chance to catch my most read posts:
- Welcome December 2016! A post welcoming us to the last month of 2016. What goals did you complete? What didn’t you complete? There’s still time.
- Dear White People A post about race relations from a black mother. We have to work together to stop racism. Please stop being or saying that you’re color blind.
- Pimping for Likes A post about people who blog just to get likes and increase their stats. Are you pimping for likes?
- Random: Munch Eats Too Much A post about my growing boy. He’s eating me out of house and home. Is there really such a thing as growth spurts?
- New Woman? Possible Wife? A post about my ex husband’s new girlfriend and our first meet and greet.
- Monday Motivation My first post in trying to motivate us for the week ahead. I started really enjoying motivating both you and I.
- Closed My first post about the divorce being finalized and what it felt like. All those years of marriage ended. The dissolution of my marriage closed that chapter of my life.
- A Tired Black Woman A post about the negative attitudes of some black men and how it’s exhausting as a black woman. We must stop separating ourselves and working collectively for our future.
- The Wait A post about me and Mr. C’s decision to wait on having sex until marriage and the book that was released after deciding this. I still owe you a review of this book which will be forthcoming in January. We’re still waiting.
- Real Talk: You Chose Him A post about parenting when you’re no longer with your partner. A lot of women decide to play games and keep the children from their father or using them as a pawn because they are mad at the man. The reality is that we chose our child’s parents so we need to get over it.
- You Finally Got It Girl A post about what I learned at 41 about life and love. Sometimes accepting ourselves is the hardest thing we can do. But, when we discover our worth…we become unstoppable.
- First Crush A post about my son’s first crush and the things he was doing. Just to let you know he still loves the girl even though he doesn’t see her because he’s at a new school. Aw, young love though.
Well, that’s my top 12 posts of 2016. I hope that you enjoyed reading what I loved writing and I hope you will stay on this journey with me. I’m a mom. I’m a girlfriend. I’m a sister. I’m a woman. I’m a blogger.